Monday, November 14, 2016

A vent.

I've spent enough time living in my head and engaging in the occasional flippant discourse to decide that I should start airing my dirty intellectual laundry.

It is therefore with somewhat auspicious timing that my need to begin polluting the already crowded waves of public opinion has arrived. Namely, that the cracks of the progressive-liberal hegemony in politics are beginning to show across western democracies.

If you want to put me in a box, said box will identify to inhabiting the centre-right of the political spectrum. However, more significantly, I despise intellectual discontinuity, a lack of self-awareness when it comes to opinions, and post-modernism (as it relates to epistemology) above all else. My attempts at composing original thoughts will largely reflect these premises.

No comments:

Post a Comment